.

Tuesday, October 31, 2017

Emergency Sleeping Bag

#Winis #emergency #sleepingbag #blanket #multipurpose
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B06XFZDL1H
If you follow my blog, or know me, then you know I collect survival items. You can never have a complete bug out kit. I have been wanting a survival blanket. I found one by Winis. It is a sleeping bag/blanket.








 It can be a poncho, a tarp, a mat, a shelter,  or even a picnic blanket. You can get creative too. It can be used for protective wrapping of items. You can reflect light off of it as a signal on the silver side.This one holds in ninety percent of your body heat. Outstanding. It comes in reflective , easy to see, hunter orange. That makes it visible to search parties. It also makes it a great signal for emergencies. It unfolds to about 84 by 36 inches. I keep mine in my bag. If I travel, the bag goes with. If I go out in nature, the bag goes. It only weighs .26 lbs in it's pouch. You need that in all of your items. No sense in added weight and fatigue. Anyone in a hazardous area or climate should have one. Any outdoor enthusiast, hiker, and camper should have one. Even though it is so light, it is strong. You can re-use it again and again. Mine was $9.99 on Amazon.

This is a vital survival tool. You need to make it a must in your survival kit. Let me know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment