.

Sunday, October 8, 2017

Blackhead Remover Comedone Extractor Professional 5-1 Kit

#AotearoaBeauty #skincare #pimple #blackhead
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01486EC46

Let's face it. We all get those nasty little (sometimes large) boogers on our faces , chest, and back. That's right, ZITS, PIMPLES, and all that yuck. With my husband out of country, I needed help with my hard to reach shoulder areas. Since I have mixed hair, I use oil moisturizer to calm my curls. That creates a problem with my skin from time to time! What can I say. It is also hard to remove them without causing damage to the skin. It is also hard in the nose area to get out all of the whiteheads from makeup and such. 
 I found a five in one kit on Amazon by Aotearoa Beauty. The five different tools are made of surgical steel. That's great for cleanliness and to sterilize them after use. They are also made to be used anywhere on your body. Even for ingrown hairs. They also keep your fingers out of the equation. Dirty nails can cause worse skin infection. The tools are double ended and vary in size and shape. That way you have what you need for each specific skin problem. The tools came with instructions that are easy. It specifies which tool to use for what. 
I found the tools do their job, without leaving a cut or scab. There was no "scraping" of the skin. They do not rust. I sterilize them with rubbing alcohol. Between removing blackeads, whiteheads, and using a pore reducer, my skin is looking smoother and younger!

No comments:

Post a Comment