.

Saturday, October 28, 2017

Spiral Deco-Rug Kit

#MakeItReal #rugkit #educational #decorative #allages
https://www.orangeonions.com/index.php/catalog/product/view/id/14554/s/spiral-deco-rug-craft-kit-for-kids
It's Christmas time! I wanted a rug kit I could make my own way. What I found is something that is great for so much more! I have a special young lady getting one of these for Christmas. This kit by Make It Real has the fashionable colors, and trimmings, with all you need to make your rug. She has Autism and ADHD, so I like that it is sensory and cognitive building. She is at an age where she is getting into what she wants for decor. They are the same colors for my home too. Win, win. The kit has very easy instructions. It also has the looming board to craft on, that is reusable. 

  It has yarns in purple, green, teal, and pink. It also has pink pop-poms and white rope. You could also throw in another color of your choice if you wanted. Mix it up to suit you! The guide profiles successful, creative women too. What a plus for that young one. The colors can be used for a boy decor too, or reuse the loom with his own decor colors. Possibilites are everywhere. Hang it, use it as a rug, bench topper, table topper, etc. I enjoyed the hands on experience. Since I am disabled, Things like this are great to fill my time. They offer other items, so what's next?

What a great DIY project for do alone or together with your young one! Only $24.99 on Amazon and quick shipping. You get decor and quality time on a project!

No comments:

Post a Comment