.

Sunday, October 15, 2017

Glow Teddy Bear Pet

#toy #Wewill #LED #colorchanging #teddy
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01J7I5TM4

I saw this teddy bear and instantly thought of the little girl next door. She always carries her dollies around. So I ordered this one for her. The bear has a pretty pink heart and a little flower hat. It lights up in LED changing colors. It glows a soft white in the background. It is absolutely adorable! The bear is about 15 inches and lightweight. That makes it easy for her little toddler self to carry around! My bear is white , but you can get them in other colors too. The fur is very soft and huggable. It is fluffy , but short. No stray fur in your child's mouth or all over. This is a great nightlight for the littles too. It runs on three AA batteries and they last. Trust me, she hasn't let go of it.  They are on Amazon and get to you pretty quickly. I am going to order a few more for Christmas and Valentine's gifts. It would be great for long trips and more. She loves it!



No comments:

Post a Comment