.

Monday, October 2, 2017

5 Organic Herbs From Nature’s Blossom Herb Garden Starter Kit

#Naturesblossom #herbs #organic #kit
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01EFX6VPA
As you may know, I am working on starting an inside garden for the winter. I also can't plant a garden in ground here. I use my own herbs in my kitchen. That way I know what they grew in and that they are fresh when cultivated. I also love the smell of them in my kitchen when I dry them. Mmmmm. I found a neat little dresser on wheels with plastic drawers. I can move it inside as it get colder. For sun I can have it by the window, or use a grow lamp. 





This kit is from Nature's Blossom. It has seeds for Basil, Thyme, Cilantro, Parsley, and Sage. All of these are most common in recipes. The kit comes with all you need. It has the seeds, biodegradable pots, soil pods that you replenish with water, and markers to label each. It comes with very easy to follow instructions too. They include everything from sowing the seeds to planting times and when they will produce. I use a flour sifter for the pre-sown seeds to get them out of the water easily. The seeds are guaranteed and high producing. These kits can be used for apartments, homes, inside, and out. I found them on Amazon for a great price! I have found them to produce healthy, stout seedlings. So easy to re-plant with the biodegradable pots. 


No comments:

Post a Comment