.

Sunday, October 22, 2017

Retractable Cat Teaser Wand


I am fostering two cats aside from my own. I needed more fun stuff for them. They are young and need attention. I looked and found a fun set from Goldween. It came with a retractable wand. That's good for one on one play and for mutiple cats. It has ten pieces of fun. There are six crinkle balls and four different feather sets. I gave them the crinkle balls while I set up the feathers I wanted on the wand. They had a blast! The cats usually do not play together in front of me since they are getting acquainted. I hear them at night playing though. This was an amazing ice breaker. They played right together with the wand. The crinkle balls are made of a pet friendly material that seems to be holding up well between three cats. The feathers make them so happy because they think they have caught their bird. The wand has nylon that is strong for the dangle. It has an easy clasp for hooking and unhooking the toys. The best feature is the foam padded wand. That is very comfy to the hands with arthritis. The set is $9.75 on Amazon. It is good quality and is holding up better than the ones I have bought cheap in stores.


#Goldween #cattoy #retractable #set 
https://www.amazon.com/Goldween-Retractable-Feathers-Crinkle-Charmer/dp/B071NP49VM/keywords=cat+toy



No comments:

Post a Comment