.

Thursday, October 19, 2017

Reserwa Survival Gear 13 in 1 Emergency Survival Kit

#Reserwa #survivalkit #Gear
https://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss_1?url=search-alias%3Dsporting&field-keywords=survival+gear&field-brandtextbin=Reserwa









I am always adding to my bug out kit. I want to have enough for all of us if needed. Recent hurricane events really put an emphasis on that need. You need to be prepared for emergencies and disasters.

I happened on this survival kit from Reserwa. It is a 13 in 1 kit including Tactical Pen,Flashlight,Survival Knife,Stainless Steel Versatile Tool Card,Compass,Whistle,Fire Starter and Fire Scraper,Whistle,Paracord Bracelets,Carabiner,Ear Plug etc. The pen has a window breaker built in. The knife is easy open, a great feature for my arthritc hands. The universal tool has things such as a ruler, opener, and much more. A fire starter is invaluable. Need I say more? Paracord bracelets are great for hanging tarps and such. Carabiner clips are needed for clipping, hoisting, etc. The case is very nice and cushioned inside. It clasps on four areas. It stays shut and is drop proof and waterproof. A lot of thought went into this kit. The only drawback I found is on my part. I am not masterminded enough to get everything packed back in easily...lol. I was surprised at the quality too. Especially the compass. This one is on Amazon for $16.99. It is guaranteed and you just can't get these individual items for under that price.



In all, this is a VERY nice, well planned survival kit. Get yours and leave me your thoughts too, on any of my social media.

No comments:

Post a Comment