.

Saturday, October 14, 2017

MonTien Wine Pourer Aerator

#WinePourerAerator #MonTien #enhancer
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B072QKQDL2



I recently decided to add red wine to my daily intake. It is good for the body and heart. It also helps regulate blood pressure if you are slightly elevated. I have a glass with dinner, or at bedtime. It definitely has helped my stress level, if nothing else. It also helps a little with the discomfort in my hips when trying to rest. I went with a sweet red Roscato, since reds can be bitter to me.



A pourer/aerator creates the Bernoulli effect when pouring wine. That controls the speed of your pour, preventing sloshing and splashes. It also infuses oxygen, greatly improving the flavor and smoothness of your wine. That is especially helpful with red wine. I'm not a fan...lol. This one was less than ten bucks on Amazon. It came in a box that was nicely packaged. It would make a great gift. It consists of only two pieces that you just slide together. Bam, done! You put it in just like a cork. It goes in easily, but stays put. It did pour out easily as advertised. I could see the bubbling from the oxygen infusion. It left me wondering, why didn't I start this sooner? I needed this in my life. A nice smooth, flavorful taste. It also adds a nice classy look to my bar when serving. Check out my video on Youtube to see how it looks.


No comments:

Post a Comment