.

Tuesday, October 10, 2017

Bonsai Starter Kit

#PlantersChoice #bonsai #sowandgrow #kit
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B06XH2ZDTM

I am beyond excited to have found a sow and grow bonsai tree kit! They have been of real interest to me, and I have wanted to try my hand at growing one for some time. They are ornamental as well as a fantastic hobby. 




 I found this kit from Planter's Choice on Amazon. The kit came with everything I needed. I do use a large pitcher to expand the soil discs though and some gloves. The kit comes with four types of seeds in moisture proof vials, four soil pods, four very nice pre-printed markers made of bamboo, and four biodegradable pots. there is also a bonsai trimmer to ensure proper trimming. An instruction booklet that is easy to follow from sow to trimming is in there too. Everything was packaged nicely. If this works for me, and it will, I have someone in mind to send one of these to as a gift on Amazon. The seeds are highly producing and guaranteed. Two of them will be flowering types, and two without flowers, yet so very pretty. The seeds started sprouting fairly rapidly. I can see already I will have a great yield. The pots make it easy to just transfer the whole thing over into a bigger, decorative pot when ready. The kit was right under twenty bucks. You can't buy the stuff that is this easy and high yield for a better deal. Give one a try!

No comments:

Post a Comment