.

Thursday, October 26, 2017

Pocket Size Selfie Stick

#Fugetek #selfiestick #remote #allphones
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0177ZD33Q/ref=olp_product_details?ie=UTF8&me=
Doing pictures of large items, or that need a shot of my full body just doesn't work well with my phone stand. I hate to admit, but I need a selfie stick! I ordered one from Fugetek. It looks well made and professional. It is all aluminum and strong. I love that it has a detachable remote! It starts at seven and a half inches, and telescopes out to thirty two inches. You can lock the wand and unlock it. The phone holder rotates all the way, front to back, side to side for any angle shot. The stick works on Ios and Android. It does not work on GoPro though. You can, however, obtain a GoPro adapter. The remote is bluetooth compatible with each type of phone too. It does last up to an hour of constant use, with 300 hours of charge when idle. It is light and pocket size, so easy to take with you anywhere you need to. It is also mountable to tripods. If you hold the camera button on the remote, it causes rapid takes. This feature only works for Android though. That also makes it a great purchase for budding professionals.


I think I'm about to up my picture game with this! Mine was on Amazon for $14.99 and they offer discounts off future products too!



No comments:

Post a Comment