.

Sunday, October 15, 2017

Knee High Stacked Heel Boot

#Jadams #kneeboot #stacked #high #sexy
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B071YWW79T
These boots are amazing by J Adams! I am not a boot person,nor am I a heel person.Yet,when I saw these, it was a must have. They have the sleek, up to date look. Most importantly, they looked comfortable! 

I ordered mine from Amazon in black. They also come in Taupe and Hazel. The heels are high stacked. They are padded for comfort. The heels are about 3 inches and chunky. That makes them comfy for long wear or dancing. The bottoms are non skid. Perfect to walk on any surface. For those of you who are awkward in heels and would fall on your face, this is perfect! They are over the knee. There is a slit in the back of the knee area for comfort and flexibility. You can wear them pulled up or slouched slightly.  It also adds some sexiness. The inside of the top is lined to be able to cuff if wanted. That makes them below the knee. I wear mine over leggings and they match my peacoat. You can also wear them with skinny jeans, dresses, or skirts. The boots fit me perfectly to the size I normally wear. I was worried, not being able to try them on. I cannot stress the comfort of the wear. They did not hurt my back or hips where I have arthritis. That is a must have feature!



I was especially happy to find, it's vegan material! That is important to this animal and resource lover! Then boots are high quality and made well!

No comments:

Post a Comment