.

Wednesday, October 18, 2017

Compression Foot Sleeves

#Ueither #unisex #compression #fascitis #swelling
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0757RPT6F
With my health, my feet swell and ankles hurt when I do too much or drive a lot.With hardwood floors, a full sock isn't the best option. Up higher on the leg isn't so great in the summer either.

Ueither makes a pair that are unisex and come in different sizes. They also work for plantar fascitis, gout, healing an injury, and circulation. They fit average size feet for men and women. They did not cut into my skin. That's important with fibromyalgia. They breathe well. I can still grip the floor. The compression on my arches after I sleep with them on is most beneficial. I normally wake up to sore feet that crunch when I first stand up! Ouch. They are a 70/40 blend of nylon and polyester. That allows them to hold shape and compression while being lightweight. At first, I worried I ordered them too small. They fit as expected though. They really are functional. I wear them at all different hours. Day and overnight. With or without shoes. They are great for yoga too. They would make a great gift for someone who stays on their feet, or like me, is disabled. They do keep the swelling away when I have to sit up straight long periods of time. They are Black with white woven in. They match whatever I wear. Tey are 14.99 on Amazon.


No comments:

Post a Comment