.

Wednesday, October 18, 2017

Vintage Style Knitting Crew Socks

#Ueither #Knit #crew #vintagesocks #warm #unisex
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01N5FYCB4


Since just got new boots, I figured that I should get some socks...lol. Something good for padding and warmth was needed. I found a set of five pair on Amazon for under fifteen bucks.

 When they arrived, I wondered how they were able to put five pairs of thick socks in this small package. Well, they did...lol. They are also as thick as I wanted. Having fibromyalgia, my ankles and feet can be tender. Then I noticed the colors. The socks truly are unisex in colors and design. The colors are brown, burgundy,fall green, navy blue, and medium blue. The pattern is great because it matches not just cold weather design. It is a vintage, yet fun pattern. The tops did not cut unto my legs since they are crew length. There is firmer support at heel and toes. They are nice and soft to the touch! They fit men's and women's average size feet perfectly. They are effective at moisture wicking. While providing warmth, they are breathable.  They are made of a 60/40 wool/polyester blend. They did not shrink easily in my regular wash either.

The bottom line is, a great set, low priced, comfortable socks for the all shoes and boots. Get yours and let me know if you like them! They are guaranteed 100%!

No comments:

Post a Comment