.

Tuesday, September 26, 2017

Back Posture Corrector Brace by Towish

#Towish #posture #cervical #align #painrelief
https://www.amazon.com/s/url=search-alias&field-keywords=posture%20corrector&field-brand=Towish
I have problems with my back and neck. It keeps me in pain and feeling tense. Having fibro makes it hard to find relief that will not effect my pain areas from the fibro. It causes pain to the touch in certain areas of your body. This corrector goes on a bit like a gun holster over both shoulders. It required a litle range of motion, so I wait until my morning meds start working before putting it on. I was able to easily adjust it as needed per what I wore and such. I was able to adjust it for more or less support throught the middle of my back vertically and horizontally. The padded insides allowed me to wear it without feeling fibro pain from it. I did not need it for posture, as much as I did for support and pain relief. It worked fantastically. I tend to waer mine under my shirt and it still feels just as comfy.
This brace corrects posture and provides support. It is adjustable and comfortable by being padded. Good posture can not only make you not sit like a slouch, but keeps away a lot of aches. This one is machine washable. It can be worn over or under you shirt. It is lightweight and is relatively easy to put on. I ordered mine on Amazon.It is offered in different sizes. It also comes with a free item at times, depending on size. They also offer a "family" pack of two at a good price. They also offer discounts when you buy multiple. It keeps your shoulders back and straight. This is what also provides support and helps with neck and shoulder pain. It also helps in between the shoulder blades for support and pain. Best of all, they guarantee their product.

No comments:

Post a Comment