.

Friday, September 1, 2017

Activated Charcoal Powder by BeLive

#BeLive #coconutcharcoal #whitener
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B072JTT4N1
Why use activated charcoal as a teeth whitener? It's gentle and all natural. This is not charcoal you use on the grill. It's a powder made from charred coconut shell. That makes it organic, gentle, and safe. It not only whitens, but lifts stains from your teeth and odor. This is done in the same amount of time it takes to brush your teeth normally. It simply absorbs the color and stains.
Strip samples


My powder came in just under 5.5 oz and had two sample teeth whitening strips. I used a toothbrush that i wet then dipped in the powder. I then brushed my teeth for about two minutes. Some people prefer to rinse for that time, rather than brush. I then rinse all the charcoal powder out with lukewarm water. Then I brush with my normal paste. You only need to do this 3-4 times a week and it works fantastically. Quickly too. I have had recent dental work with resin. There are no stains, nor sensitivity at all. You may not like the way you look when you smile with it in your mouth, but the results will make up for that...lol. Take care to use over the sink and wipe up quickly any spilled powder. I keep wipes handy. The container warns it may stain grout. I have not had that problem since I clean it up straight away. 
You may use the powder for other uses like tummy aches, accidental ingestion, and more.You more than get your money's worth.I ordered mine from Amazon for $10.00. Compare that to chemical whiteners and the results vs side effects. It's a no brainer. Charcoal wins. 


No comments:

Post a Comment