.

Wednesday, September 13, 2017

Grow 4 Herbal Tea Plants From Seed

#Naturesblossom #sowandgrow #herbaltea  #kit
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B06ZXX3LJB
These kits are fantastic. I ordered them to grow inside my house, since I cannot outside. I have made a planter and started my seeds. The seeds began to produce wthin a couple of days! They are hardy and I think almost all of the seeds are successful. They were super easy to plant. Everything was there, and it took no time. The seeds were supposed to be guaranteed, but I did not need to worry. I hydrated the soil pods. Placed the soil into the pods, marked them, and put them in the sun. That easy. Be sure to read the instructions because you do need to prep the seeds the prior day. You can use these indoor or outdoor. many other kits are offered too. I ordered mine quickly from Amazon. I very much recommend the kits. Eat healthy!



The kit came with 4 packets with organic herbal plant seeds including Catnip, Chamomile, Lemon Balm, Mint. They also included four biodegradable soil pods and four markers to write the plant date and type of seed. There were easy to understand and follow instructions too. The seeds are organic. Since the pots are biodegradable, repotting is a breeze. Everything is also GMO and pesticide free. I love that!

No comments:

Post a Comment