.

Saturday, September 16, 2017

Tummy Control Tank Top

#Everbellus #stomach #compression #tanktop
https://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss_2?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=shapewear+top&hidden-keywords=B074T9DF29
I have been losing weight, so I still need to firm up that tummy area I am losing it in. While I am working on that, I thought to look for a tummy control shapewear item. I wanted one that would not roll up when I moved. I found this tank top by Everbellus. It fits down over the hips enough not to create a bulge. It also doesn't roll up. It stays put. The length allows for use for dresses too. The straps adjust and do not cut into my shoulders. I needed that too, since that's one of my pain areas too. It is nude in color, so it does not show through even my white shirts. The neckline and backline are low, so you can wear this with any type shirt. The tank top is an 85/15 polyester and spandex blend. It is super light and comfortable. It has retained it's shape through wash and wear. The stomach area has extra support for compression without bulges. Since I am trying to lose that loose skin, this tank top has been worn during excercise too. It stays put then as well. It also provides great support without a bra during the excercise. The size is true to fit. You do not need to adjust any. There is a size chart for proper ordering. 
 I ordered mine from Amazon and it ships quickly to you. It came with an intro card with a discount for a future purchase. It also came with a tape measure to help me in my weight loss journey and a care card.

No comments:

Post a Comment