.

Saturday, September 2, 2017

Omega Power Bread by Healthy Joy Bakery

#Omega3 #bread #healthy #keto #diabetic  #HealthyJoy
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00MOMVRFO
https://healthyjoybakes.com/product/omega-power-bread/
One of my favorite breads would be the wheat berry bread at a roast beef restaurant. I have searched for an eual and found it. Yet better since it is packed with healthy goodness. The bread is called 'power' bread because it is packed with protein, fiber, and Omega 3 Fatty Acids. Why is that imporant? These ingredients regulate your whole system. This in turn helps with health conditions like diabetes, chronic pain, heart and cardio health, IBS, and more. Carbs inflame nerves, so this bread that is 1 net carb per slice is right up my alley. I have more than one condition attributed to nerve problems. Now I can eat a delicious bread and load more protein like meats, and unprocessed cheese, as well as veggies. My mouth is watering now, by the way! This bread is made with Flaxseed and Rye. Both are allergy friendly. Flaxseed has been providing healthy nourishment for thousands of years. Great for keto diets. Keto and paleo is how our ancestors ate without all the added preservatives and yuckiness.



 This bread is available direct from the bakery at healthybakesjoy.com . It is $9.99 a loaf. I never thought I would pay that for a loaf of bread. I sure will though. Not only is it so healthy, but it is flat out moist and delicious. I stay full much longer than regular bread. In my opinion, the goodness and needing less to stay full balances the price. I make my own bread too. The cost of product to make at home is equal. Theirs turns out much better than mine though. Just to be honest. Since it is made natural and preservative free, refrigerate or freeze according to your use. that keeps it at it's best freshness level. 












No comments:

Post a Comment