.

Tuesday, September 26, 2017

Bluetooth Headphones by Neo

#Neo #wireless #bluetooth #headset
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B06XW4972V
Every time I get a set of wireless headphones, someone in my family takes them over. :) Here I am with another set to try. This set by Neo comes in it's own carry case that also fits right in my purse or gym bag. They come with varied sizes of earpads and inserts too. This is great for comfort, and if you have to share with a little one. No sharing ear wax, yuck. They come charged to start using right away. It only takes two hours from an empty charge to fully charged. You can use them while they charge as well. They last for eight hours continually in use. That's plenty for a trip or excercise. The set also came with a nice carry bag to use instead of the case if you want. The headset is wireless and bluetooth. They insert in the ear, as well as over the ear securely. The best part is they are sweatproof and waterproof to a certain extent. You can take calls, change songs, and adjust volume right from the set. 
I tried these while walking (and sweating). I also used them during housework and gardening. I used them at the pool and jacuzzi too. The sound is crystal clear with HD sound. I was able to adjust the sound based on activity and calls. I was able to take and hang up calls too while handsfree driving. They did stay on my ears throgh any activity. The spongy covers to the earpieces helped keep my ears dry inside. The comfort level was awesome by not being noticeable when I wear them. You can wear these in the tub, or even in the rain. The noise cancelling feature works perfectly too.
I ordered mine from Amazon quickly. The company offers a discount when buying multiple. They are offered in black on black or Black/white combo. They also offer giftwrapping. That's great since Christmas is coming 

No comments:

Post a Comment