.

Saturday, September 9, 2017

Natrogix Hair, Skin, and Nails

#Natrogix #hair #skin #nails #health
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B071H7RZC8
I have been unsuccessful many times growing my natural nails. I had some damage to my body resulting from surgery earlier this year. My nails, skin, and hair have suffered. I ordered the Natrogix to see if that helped. I have only used them a few days, yet already see a difference. My nail stubs do seem to be growing quickly, and stronger. They are not peeling into layers. It will take a little longer to see what happens with my hair. My skin isn't as dry/dull looking either. There is actually a shine. The capsules provide the nourishment to your whole body, from the inside. I haven't had much luck with only topical products. I am in my forties, so this help is much needed!
Before

After
The capsules are all natural and vegetarian. They have about 15 different ingredients. They include Biotin, Vitamins B, C, and E, Zinc, Selenium,Calcium, Beta Carotene, and more. There are 60 gelcaps that dissolve easily. Since you only take one a day, that is a two month supply. At their price of 14.99 on Amazon, that is pretty economical.  



No comments:

Post a Comment