.

Tuesday, September 19, 2017

INNX Stretchable Back Seat Dog Barrier

#INNX #pet #seatbarrier #easy
https://www.amazon.com/INNX-Stretchable-Barrier-Storage-Mini-Van/dp/B01M724OX6/ref=sr_1_fkmr0_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1484667918&sr=8-1-fkmr0&keywords=DOG+BARRIER
I have adog that thinks she is not a dog. Therefore, she tries to jump up front every chance she can. I have a pet cover on my back seat, so I want her to stay there. I do not want hair all over, or for her to come up front while I am driving. The solution was a seat barrier. I also wanted one that would provide viewing to the front, air flow, and to not cover my whole middle console.
This one is durable and stretchable. It is easy to install with only four hooks. Two go to the headrests, and two under the seat. Check out my video on Youtube to see how easy. Being made as a large eyed net, there is the air flow and viewing abilities I want. It does not cover my whole console, including the storage pocket there. It came with everything needed and attached. It fits pretty much anything like SUV's, sedans, and trucks. It is a charcoal gray/black color. That makes it match everything.  I ordered this one fast and inexpensive on Amazon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment