.

Friday, September 1, 2017

Grow 4 Vegetables From Seed by Nature's Blossom

#sowandgrow #kit #vegetables #NaturesBlossom
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B06XK3P1WT
I moved during the change of seasons and couldn't bring my garden. We live on a military base, so I needed to be creative. Look what I found! I found sow and grow kits. This one has four vegetables. They are Kale, Leek, Brussel Sprouts, and Beets. Each kit comes with all you need to grow inside or out. They have biodegradable pots for easy replanting. They have compressed soil pods (in case you want to save yours for our nuclear days). They have sealed packets of each kind of seeds. Finally, they contain four markers. Since we are going into fall, mine will be inside for now. I lined my window sill, in case of a leaky pot, with bathroom can liners. This gets the sunshine in. When it is time to transfer, I will move them to a cabinet I created from Pinterest and use a grow light. They are very easy to come by and inexpensive. It all comes with easy and detailed instructions. I do not believe I will ever feel the need to plant in ground again. They are available on Amazon for only $14.99. Very cost effective considering buying individual items needed. Add to that, these can be stored for a time before actual use. They are perfect for any household to grow your own pesticide free,healthy foods, anywhere. The seeds used have been tested at a high success rate and there is a money back guarantee.





No comments:

Post a Comment