.

Thursday, September 14, 2017

Leg calf Compression Sleeve Footless Socks

#Asoonym #compress #splints #circulation #pain
http://www.aisoonyum.com/Products/Leg_&_Calf_Support/11.html
Asoonym leg compression sleeves are offered footless. Win. They do not squeeze above my knee (they go higher up and do not squeeze). Win. No sweaty feet or sliding on the hardwood. Win. I have much reduced pain and swelling. That tells me my circulation is improved. I have support in my ankles and knees getting up and down. Win. They are lightweight material and breathe well. I had a choice of size. You go by your height. I ordered medium. they go up a little higher on me. I am only a bit over five foot though. Since i am thick, small might have cut into the thighs. I am satisfied with the fit since i needed them to go a little higher. I ordered mine on Amazon and received them quickly. 
These sleeves are useful for someone disabled like me, for athletics, high blood pressure, professional drivers, and more.
I have nerve pain and muskuloskeletal pain. I wanted something I can wear with no sock. I barefoot around a lot. Sometimes, I just don't want the added warmth. I also needed something that would cover ankles up past the knees without squeezing above the knee. That's a fibro spot. Since I am not as mobile, I also wanted help with keeping good circulation.
I have it with these sleeves.

No comments:

Post a Comment