.

Monday, September 11, 2017

Kasda AC1200 Dual Band Gigabit Wireless Router

#Kasda #wifi #router #Gigabit
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B071JTLCQG
This router was easy to install(even for me). It has slots for 3.0 USB. You can connect to your printer and such. It works on 2.4 GHz and 5.0 GHz. Installation was through my cell phone, without downloading anything. Four antennas catch all the signals easily. It works on WIfi as well. It is a full Gigabit strong. Honestly, it just looks kinda cool. It came with all I needed, including the ethernet cable. That is a plus for those not technically inclined like me.


I have dual band internet and cable with a lot of signal problems. So, I tried this router. If you want to get out of renting from cable, you will need your own modem too. Anyway, it works fantastically. I tried my internet  and cable all throughout the house and outside. I also went back to my old one and tried it. This one by Kasda wins hands down. I am impressed by the improvement to my reception and stability. I have not lost my cable during a show yet with this router. 

No comments:

Post a Comment