.

Tuesday, September 19, 2017

MEIGO Type C and Micro USB Cable 6.6 ft

#Meigo #TypeC #Micro #USB #fast #long
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B074RF7KDJ
I need a longer charging cable for a lot of reasons. One being it plugs in on the other side of the bed. Secondly, to stretch to the back seat of my SUV on trips. i also need it to stretch in the kitchen and ,sadly, the bathroom. I shall have music during dishes and showers! I needed one that could handle being bent by the child (husband), and kid. Lol.


 This one caught my eye at six and a half feet. It is also amazing to look at in a rose gold color. It's almost too pretty to use. For you men, they offer it in grey/white too. The cord is nylon braided and has been fully tested to stand the abuse we give. Just in case, they unconditionally guarantee for two months. There is a limited warranty for 18 months after. It also doesn't tangle. Teh charger fits Type C and Micro USB. That opens up charging to a lot like LG, Google phones, Samsung phones, Macbook Pro, and Nintendo Switch.  It is fast charging and data can be synced up to 5g. My phone at less than 30% battery, fully charges in between 20-30 minutes. I am using it while it is charging too. The price is amazing on Amazon too.


No comments:

Post a Comment