.

Thursday, September 14, 2017

Devil's Bride by K. G. Isaac

#Devilsbride #KGIsaac #religion #intense
https://www.amazon.com/Devils-Bride-K-G-Isaac-ebook/dp/B075615MJM


Where to begin? I was expecting very different from what I got. I was expecting a book with religion and some romance mingled with suspense. This book can get intense in the romance department. I learned even more about the Jewish religion by far. I also learned how mental illness or hardcore belief in your religion can affect the mind. It even opens up how things could happen if we did ever meet a God or angel. There is so much to think about as you read this book.
The main character goes through an experience with possibly the Devil. This often wavers him back and forth between belief or insanity. He has so many experiences that makes him question everything we all know or believe. He faces all of the sins and has to decide what to do. 
This author writes well and is knowledgable. I was taken through lulls and excitement. The shift was one extreme to the other. While that is a plus for me, take care not to get distracted in the lull, for there is intensity to come. I have yet to decide if the character was mentally ill, or fanatical. i ordered my copy in an ebook on Amazon. It is available on Kindle or paperback too.




No comments:

Post a Comment