.

Wednesday, September 13, 2017

Natrogix 5 HTP

#Natrogix5HTP #sleep #calm
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0713WSY5S
I have trouble with a full sleep cycle and relaxing. Both of these things have an effect on my illnesses. I read up on 5HTP. It is natural and works with your own body chemicals. It is supposed to work anxiety, stress, appetite control, sleep and insomnia. You take one a day. take care not to take more. It is potent and you do not want to overload seratonin and dopamine levels. The gelcap is all vegetable and is 200mg. The ingredient is an amino acid that works with these to help you stay calm during the day, then sleep at night. The product is guaranteed, so win, win. I ordered mine from Amazon and was able to start it quickly.

I took the gelcaps and noticed a difference within the first two nights. I have been more relaxed this week too. That's important since there has been a lot of changes recently! It's all a cycle. Good sleep, not so grouchy and not in pain the next day, then even better sleep after that. The effects do start in quickly. Since I take other meds, I will just have to keep you up on the progress. For now, it is helping me daily with no bad side effects. I take it about a half hour before I go to sleep. It's a smooth transition and not a sudden passing out some other products have caused. Not passing out is a plus...lol. 









No comments:

Post a Comment