.

Tuesday, January 23, 2018

Backseat /Trunk Organizers

My father is disabled and transports his wheelchair and more. He needs all the space he can get in his SUV. I ordered this space saver backseat or trunk organizer by Big Ant.

 It has 8 pockets. Four are mesh and large. Two are large sealable with velcro for ammo, guns, paperwork,etc.). The last two are like the velcro ones with an open top though (for tall items). I have one that I keep my gun, ammo, and travel supplies in (dog items, extra feeding bowls, emergency kit,etc.). 

 I have a large SUV and it covers 3/4 the back of the seat. For a smaller one, would cover it all. It attaches by 3 straps for headrest and/or velcro to the carpet backing. The material is super thick and durable. My other products by them of the same material are over a year old and show no wear. It is also washable. 
  It is a fantastic way to keep clean and organized. You may also use one in any trunk or pickup truck. It all purpose. It is about $16.99 on Amazon and ships to your door within a couple of days. Great gift for anyone. Let me know how you like yours.

 #BigAnt #carorganizer #truck #trunk #SUV #spacesaving #pockets #mesh #velcro #hunting #travel  #kidstuff #tools #gunsandammo #pets #supplies #papers #allpurpose

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B078V4H7LZ

No comments:

Post a Comment