.

Sunday, January 14, 2018

Mulberry Silk Super Soft & Smooth Sleep Mask




 I pretty much have daily migraines. I often cannot sleep with any light at all. My first thought when I opened this mask was, wow, this company pulls out all the stops. The bag it comes in feels luxurious all on it own. The mask itself is large and covers well. There is a full shadow under the eyes. That is important to keep that light out when reclined. Especially during travel. You know, the lovely street lights, bright beam travellers, and rest area lighting. yep, these cover that gap made by the nose. The mask is a unisex shade of blue. It is made with silk, making it extremely soft and smooth on your skin. That is easy on the hair too maintaining a style and not pulling hair. It is nice and thick/fluffy inside for max comfort. That is fantastic with a migraine. I can adjust it as needed for my pain levels. The way it is made and filled over the eye area allows you to flip it up easily to peek if you need to see too. It stays put without squeezing my head or a strap to become a pain in the night. I can truly wear it all night. I have found no fault yet! It is $25.60 on Amazon right now, with an additional 10% off coupon. Great Valentine idea. It is worth every penny in comfort and how well it works.


#VenusCare #sleep #mask #Silk #travel #migrainerelief #Mulberry #thick #smooth #soft #relax #protect #fullcoverage #adjustable #fullshadow #unisex 
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B074WXKZ51

No comments:

Post a Comment