.

Sunday, January 7, 2018

Long Sleeve A Line Crossover Waist Swing Dress

#Chifave #swingdress #flirty #Aline #crossover #Valentinegift
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B075QCQ7H1
I have added more dresses to my closet. Soon I shall have one for every day...lol. This one by Chifave is my pick for Valentine Day. I will webchat my hubby who is deployed. He absolutely loves this dress. So do I. 





 It is a deep A line with crossover at the waist. The bottom is swing style and knee length on me. The lacy, floral overlay is perfect for romance and holiday parties. The dress can be worn with boots, sandals, or heels. You can wear it casually or dressy. It can be worn for dinner, a party, ceremony, shopping, work, or wedding too.  The way it fits accentuates where I want and hides what I want. It is light weight and can be worn any season. It is also wrinkle free and easy to launder. I do not iron.




The dress is available in red or blue for $18.99 on Amazon. I chose the red for me. It fits exactly as expected for me too. It ships within a couple of days, so plenty of time for February. It has more color than in the photo on Amazon, which is a bonus. It is eye catching. Order yours and let me know how you like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment