.

Friday, January 26, 2018

WANNA HAVE SKIN LIKE YOU WENT TO THE SPA?


I cannot afford a day spa, we are not all rich (even though my husband pampers me). As I am aging, my skin shows it and is more delicate. Some body scrubs can be very costly and not worth it. Some are oily, some are watery. My search has been fruitful for the elusive body scrub that works. 


 I found this one. It is not oily, or watery. I can use it on my face too. My skin does not break out either. The smell is amazing! This one is made with Organic Coconut Oil and all natural ingredients. It exfoliates, shines, and nourishes all together. This cleans out my pores, leaving nice smooth skin. It helped get rid of those fun little bumps on my arms that itch sometimes. They recommend you rub it in for 3-5 minutes. I do it for a few until I feel the change in my skin. Rinse off and step out looking fresh and smelling fantastic. It just feels sexy. I am trying to concentrate on my stretch mark area, since they say it is great for that. Let's pray on that one. I will update you on it. It runs $14.97 on Amazon. Right now they have an extra 20% off coupon button, so do not miss that. The price is much more reasonable than others with great results. I love the cute warning label on that back...see that one for yourself...lol. Great gift idea and for Valentine's Day.

#iBeautyLabs #faceScrub #CoconutScrub #followforfollow #likeforlike #neutrogena #Cleanskin #awesome #exfoliate #sheen #face #body #stretchmarks #allnatural #gift #nourish

https://www.amazon.com/iBeautyLabs-Face-Scrubs-Coconut-Scrub/dp/B072PTHZJT/ref=sr_1_1_a_it?ie=UTF8&qid=1515801728&sr=8-1&keywords=coconut+body+face+scrub+skin+care+ibeautylabs

No comments:

Post a Comment