.

Wednesday, January 24, 2018

Cake Pops - Valentine's Designs

Oh my!!! I melted when I bit into my first one. This is most likely the most delicious batter recipe that I have had. It is so very moist and tasty. Each one is dipped in icing and decorated. They are eye pleasing to match that taste. They are individually wrapped and come in a gift style box. I tried chocolate, of course. You bet I will try each and every other flavor! They offer  Double chocolate, Vanilla, Red Velvet, Mint Chocolate Chip, and Lemon. You may choose your flavor, design, and if you want a message or anything special. You order six of each, so keep that in mind. They are priced well at about $15.00 for six and delivery. You can use discount code of DBBP15 to use as a 15% off coupon as well. They ship within a couple of days. They are good sized and that is honestly a great price. You can pick your delivery date too...hint. They do not just do Valentine's Day either. You name it, and they seem to make it, custom orders too. There are many other flavors and products to use, including pretzel and marshmallow. I am impressed by the quality and pricing. I am overwhelmingly in love with their cake pops now! I can say on my first order, they will be a go to for any occasion.

#VeronicasTreats #cakepops #ValentinesDay #anyoccasion #dessert #party #gift #graduation #homecoming #customorder #pretzel #cake #cookie #hotchocolae #chocolatetreats #truffles

 http://www.veronicastreats.com/Cake-Pops-Valentine-s-Designs-p/cpvd.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment