.

Sunday, January 7, 2018

Long Sleeve Casual Floral Print Midi Dress

#Sviuse #mididress #casualdress #cashewfloral #split #allseason
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B075XJKS94
My goodness, what comfort and versatility. I can wear this dress casually with sandals, with or without the belt. I can dress up with some nice heels or boots.

 I can have it split, however much leg I choose to show. The left side has snaps to adjust the split as you please. It is thick enough for winter, yet can be worn all season with it's breathable weave. The dress is not form fitting, yet shows your figure. It hides my chubbiness....lol. The belt can be hung as I choose to accent my waist. It is a quality leather material that sets it apart from the dress. The sleeves are what sets it off even more, being loose up top to form fitting near the wrist to elbow. I am not a floral person, but the cashew floral design is very eye pleasing to me. This dress allows me to feel feminine while giving me that comfort I like.


 This one is available in blue and beige on Amazon for $17.98. I have the blue. It fit exactly as expected. It is also a non wrinkle blend of fabric! That's a bonus for me. I do not believe in ironing...lol. Make sure to follow laundry advice to avoid shrinkage.

No comments:

Post a Comment