.

Saturday, January 6, 2018

Tablet Headrest Car Mount

#Dobstfy #headrestcarmount #tablet #phone #travel #movies #kindle
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B077BG8WD9







 I travel often with a seven year old. Having a tablet for him to watch is extremely helpful in retaining my sanity. I found it is also helpful for me to lay down and read while travelling. I found a deluxe mount that attaches to the headrest of your seats. It does fit any seat with an adjustable headrest. This one is by Dobstfy. It mounts to be secure, while staying in place even on bumpy roads. That says a lot in Louisiana. Traditionally, we have had to use mounts that hang from the windshield. Not the best mount, nor easy to see from the back seat. This one has an insert that comes out. It is fully rotational and moves to face up or down as well. It fits from my cell phone up to my full size tablet. That includes my Kindle Fire.


 That includes my Kindle Fire. That is great for me, saving lots of numbness and pain in my arms. When not in use, just push the insert back in and it stays there until you press to release it again. It is thicker plastic and quite durable. It is not flimsy with breakable parts. It is $29.99 on Amazon and quick ships. It would also make a great gift. 






No comments:

Post a Comment