.

Sunday, January 7, 2018

Long Sleeve Beige Midi Dress

#Sviuse #longsleeve #mididress #cashewfloral #casual #dressy
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B075XN17SV
I had a blue one and have lost some weight. I love this dress, so decided to order it again. I ordered it in beige this time to change things up. This dress is flattering for my figure and oh so comfortable. I can move freely and still look all dressed up.
 Sometimes I go without the belt and dress down the sandals for a casual look too. When the belt is worn, I can place it exactly where I'd like for the best effect. It is leather and eye catching to accentuate. I love that this dress is easy care and no iron. It is fantastic to slide it on and go without any work to look stylish. It can be worn any season, for many types of reasons like work, parties, a dinner date, or just shopping. It goes well with boots, sandals, or heels. Hair up or down. Whatever you want. The sleeves are fitting from elbow to wrist for some extra enhancement on my arms. I love that it snaps up the left side to go as sexy as I want.














 I get mine from Amazon for $17.98. It does come in blue and beige, fitting as expected perfectly. That is a great price too. I have yet to be disappointed by any Sviuse product either.As usual, I always invite you to tell me your experience with this dress!

No comments:

Post a Comment