.

Tuesday, January 9, 2018

Car Mount Stand Snap-on Dash/Headrest

#Gusgu #carmount #tablet #phone #headrest #dash #360
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B076M867JT


This is a car mount that can be very multi-purpose. It can be either a dash mount or headrest mount, by simply snapping it onto the desired mount area. It came with a sucker/sticky mount for the dash or windshield. Then it has a headrest mount that adapts to any adjustable headrest. When you snap it on, it secures and can be turned a full 360 as needed. It also can be bent up or down. The mount holds my phone, my husband's Droid, our tablet, and our Kindle easily. It stays in place too. The insides of the mount have a gripping material to keep anything from sliding. The sucker mount stays put on my dash without obstructing my view. 

I can remove it and replace it, with the same suction. The headrest mount uses a system that allows it to be installed basically one handed. Very easy. It comes in solid black or black/red. I chose the black/red to match my truck. it is $15.99 on Amazon. That is a great deal considering you are really getting two mounts from it. The versatility is great. Get yours and let me know what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment