.

Saturday, January 20, 2018

Workout Gloves - Ultralight Microfiber & Anti-Slip



My husband and I were looking for workout gloves. I needed some for yoga that were anti slip. He needed some for workout with barbells and such. I tried a pair that is unisex by Reddot. They are made for  Weight Lifting, PullUps,CrossFit, Cycling, Driving, Fitness, Gym training, and yoga.

 They feel amazingly comfy and light. That is important to me not to have stiffness on the knuckles with my arthritis. The fabric is flexible, breathable microfiber limiting the sweating under the glove. That is much safer for the grip to hold.











The palm is a gripping silicone that has added padding inside the microfiber. The glove is moisture wicking with an additional absorbant area on the thumb for that forehead sweat. There are pull tabs on the middle fingers to make removing them easy. For those of us with long nails, saves those nails too.
#Reddot #gloves #gripping #wicking #padded #pulltabs #workout #yoga #weights #pullups #crossfit #driving #cycling #breathable #adjustable

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B077YB7BJN

No comments:

Post a Comment