.

Tuesday, January 16, 2018

Wicker Picnic Basket

I have forever wanted a picnic basket, especially a traditional one. This one is amazing! It is handwoven wicker, romantic, and vintage!
 It has a removable liner that is a green/white gingham style. I love that if I spill anything, it will be easy to clean. It has a split lid that opens on either side. 

 I put a setting for four including plates, glasses, and utensils only using about a fourth of the basket. Lots of room for food and perhaps a light blanket.

It is plenty light enough to carry. It is also adorable as all getout. I love to take our seven year old out to the park all the time. This will be perfect. I am going to use it for family outings too. Maybe a romantic day at the beach when my husband comes home from deployment. I think it would also be perfect for decor, while doubling as a sewing or arts basket too. It is $37.99 on Amazon and they also are offering 10% off right now. I am in love with this adorable piece of retro! This would be a great housewarming or wedding gift too. Stock it full, slap on a bow, and bam!


#GraciesGoods #wickerbasket #picnic #wedding #gift #outing #decor #traditional #retro #lined #gingham #sewing #arts #romantic
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B076JKJ8P2

No comments:

Post a Comment