.

Monday, January 1, 2018

Removable Padded Sports Bra Racerback

#Braufactum  #racerback #sportbra #removablepads #adjustablestrp #nochafe
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B072KGH5SS














 I have come to find that a racerback sportbra is the best bra for me daily. Braufactum provides great sport clothing. Although I use these as a daily bra, they are perfect for my yoga, walking, and general exercise.


 I was a little worried about ordering one with a strap rather than full fabric, since I have fibro areas where they fall. I found these to be just as comfy, with the bonus of being adjustable. The straps are covered in a quite soft material. While being secure, they almost feel not there. They are also wide enough to not dig into skin, but not too wide to show in a tank top.  The racerback design provides the best fit for me. 



 The trim is a seamless, no chafe design. It also does not form a bulge, nor feel too tight. The inside lining is also soft and breathable. The cups have a removable foam pad that is thick, but does not show itself. The material is polyester/spandex allowing it to stretch accordingly when you move. It is also moisture wicking and very breathable. I had noticeably less moisture under my breasts. 




They come in Pink, Purple, Black, and White. The fit was exactly as expected, and they provide a size chart. The price is $11.99 on Amazon and every bit worth it with quality, support, and comfort. This highly comfy sport bra is perfect for me, daily and in exercise. I will be ordering one of each color. 

No comments:

Post a Comment