.

Tuesday, January 16, 2018

Cable Management Kit




 My entertainment system was a mess until I tried this cable/cord management system. I am sure the movers will appreciate it too! I seperated and put all the cords neatly in place when we moved in. That did not last. Especially with cats. They also loved to step on the switch for the electric strip, turning off everything. Waiting for the box o reboot is a pain. I also no longer have to worry about babies or spills causing an electrocution. This kit solved it all. It does take awhile if you already have a mess, but is well worth it. The kit came with 1 pc. Cable Management Box, 1 pc. Cable Sleeve, 4 pc. Cable Clips, and 6 pc. Cable Ties. There is also a bundle of extra black wire, similar to that which you use to tie a bread bag, for hiding those strays.

Everything is now bundled, wrapped, and color coded for ease. The cable clips are great for the HDMI cords everywhere. I have a gamer husband and my son comes to visit, as well as a mancave. I  cannot believe how much more attractive it all looks now, while being much safer. The box fit the cord bundle, power strip and the power box for my laptop too. It will lay or stand.

 It comes in black or white on Amazon for $26.45. I chose the black to match my black stand. I received it within a couple days too. Great gift for the hubby or a gameroom.

#tokyedesign #cordhider #cablemanagement #cablebox #wireprotector #surgeprotector #safety #childproof #petproof
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B075D7CW3J

No comments:

Post a Comment