.

Saturday, January 6, 2018

Lightweight Travel Sleeping Sheet

#Yifanyu #camping #hiking #travel #antistatic #antimites
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B06Y29L7S2

 Let's face it, a sleeping bag does not always feel luxurious. In the summer, it is downright too hot. I ordered this travel sleep sheet by Yifanyu. It has a foldover to insert a pillow. It has a snap inside to keep the sheet closed if needed. It is a comfy cotton weave that is anti-mite, anti-static, and non-pilling. The cotton is smooth and does not shrink in the dryer. The anti-mite feature also makes it great for travel to hotels, on busses, and trains a lot better too. Just place it on top of the sheets they provide.
 I keep it in my camping stuff, in the pouch it came in. That makes it easy to grab when I travel. The length is for that of a bed or can be folded over at the pillow for the little ones. I do that in our young ones sleeping bags.

  They come in pink or purple on Amazon for $17.99. I received mine quickly within a couple of days. I will be ordering more for each of us, since we stay outdoors a lot! Use for hiking, survival bags, and more.Try one and let me know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment