.

Monday, January 8, 2018

Solar Powered Outdoor String Lights

#Secoo #solarstringlights #lotusflower #LED #lawn #decor #indooroutdoor
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B073GL5Q9T




It is time to change my outside decor to my fairy garden. I am transitioning from winter and Christmas. I like to weave fairy lighting throughout. I found lotus flower fairy lighting by Secoo. Let me start by saying the set is quality.
  The flowers are a durable silicone type material that produces a soft lighting effect. Since you can have them on steady or twinkling, the twinkling is perfect for the night effect of fairies! The strand length is 19 and a half feet with 30 LED flowers. Installation is super easy with a two piece stake. They take 6-8 hours of charge time, plenty in a day. They last 8-10 hours when on. Speaking of on...they auto turn on at dusk and off at daybreak. My yard stays fairly well lit at night since I live on base. You can still see the lights easily though, and they are beautiful. Not much easier than that! The strand is waterproof and good for  indoor and outdoor, decor for Valentine's Day, Christmas, a party, wedding, etc. They are great for your lawn or even to decorate a girl's room. Perhaps around a window or headboard. They would be a great gift.


 You can find them on Amazon for $9.99 at the link above. They quick ship too.

No comments:

Post a Comment