.

Saturday, January 20, 2018

Halter Neck Swing Dress

This dress is flirty, sexy, and totally Marilyn Monroe style. It is a chiffon dress with a halter style neck, choker style. The halter style accentuates the shoulders.

 The halter style accentuates the shoulders. It has a zip up, elegant back. It is swing from below the breast area down. To accent the seperation is a cute tie. It puts the attention there, not on my waist. I am a chunky girl.  The length is at the knee for me, but I am short. For the taller women, expect right above the knee. This dress would be great with sandals, heels, or boots. It can be worn any season too. It will be perfect for a wedding, cocktail party, formal event, homecoming, dinner,  business,  or any special occasion. This dress is low maintenance, but follow instructions on the wash tag.

This is material that is more delicate. I am disabled, so I need help with the back zipper. No problem...perfect excuse for my hubby. It is $15.79 to $18.99 depending on your size you order. It does fit snug, so one size up is best. I have a video on YouTube to show it in action. Let me know what you think about yours.
#Svuise #Jinweishun #dress #swing #halter #choker #chiffon #party #business #cocktail #romance #dance #wedding
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B073PZ569P

No comments:

Post a Comment