.

Thursday, January 11, 2018

Solar Nails, South 5th Street, Leesville, LA

#SolarNailsandSpa #haircut #nails #tanning #Leesville #solar #spa
https://www.facebook.com/Solar-Nails-Spa-1417850181782536/
Let me start off by saying I have been a hairdresser since 17 years old...I am now 46. With my partial blindness and arthritis, I just cannot cut my own hair anymore. I went to Solar Nails and Spa previously for a nail fill in and eyebrow wax. The man did a great job. He also convinced me to come back in for a haircut. I do not normally go to a salon, since no one seems to be able to cut natural curl. I have mixed hair. That being said, I have been growing mine out a couple of years from the last bad haircut. After many bottles of hair vitamins, my hair was long enough for a style. A woman, I was too upset to get her name, cut my hair. I did show her a pic of a cut with longer layering. My hair would also need thinned. After repeatedly telling her it was already short enough...she kept cuting more. I kept stopping her to say I only needed it thinned, as she already cut off too much. She kept saying yes, and cutting it shorter. She had already taken off the smock, then put it back on to "even" it out, trying to take off more. She cut my natural curl dry, causing lots of tangles. After I wet it myself to leave, she attempted to blow dry my natural curl that I NEVER blow dry. 








 She did not listen at any point. She has no business cutting hair. She in no way cut it anything like I asked. I should have read their reviews first, lesson learned. To top it off, I was clearly upset without a word said when I left from them. They clearly did not care. I have posted the desired cut, what I had, what I now am left with. It still was never thinned either. It was long enough for a french roll walking in. I can barely get it in a hair tie now. It is longer on one side than the other with long and short chunks all in the same section.

No comments:

Post a Comment