.

Thursday, January 25, 2018

GROW OUT THAT BAD HAIRCUT!

I recently had a haircut that left me speechless. Lucky for her, otherwise I may be in jail right now. Anyway, This must grow back out...lol.I am also aging.


  I tried this formula for my hair, skin, and nails. My skin has a tendency to look and feel dry and dull lately. This one is packed with vitamins, Biotin, Keratin,Collagen, and Bamboo. Your hair will drink it in. It will also have a much nicer sheen with less scalp problems. Hair grows about half an inch a month. Mine exceeded that for sure. It has been so much healthier looking and my scalp does not itch anymore. I cannot stop my nails! The capsules are all natural with a veggie casing. Since it is two a day, I do one in the am and one at night. Better absorption rate. I like my gummies, but these are easy to swallow, so not a problem. It is a two month supply at $12.99 on Amazon. There is an extra coupn on site right now too. Pay attention to the packaging. Natrogix is great at giving ways for free bottles to test product out. You get it in a couple of days, so not to worry too long about this way too short cut! Let me know how you like your!



#natrogix #hair #skin #nails #vitamins #supplement #Biotin #Keratin #healthy #veggie #natural #capsules #easyswallow

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01H1MCMIM


No comments:

Post a Comment